Google Forms can be a powerful tool for getting opinions from people. You can use Google Forms to create surveys and also quizzes.
There are two things that we love about Google Forms. First off, it’s entirely free to use. All you need is a free Google account and you can start creating forms. Also, it’s a super intuitive product and it’s pretty easy to use.
This tutorial will show you how to make Google Forms questionnaire.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Google account and navigate to drive.google.com. Click the New button to the left of the page and in the menu that appears click Google Forms > Blank form.
2. A new tab will open where you can create your form or which is essentially a questionnaire. Enter a name for the form and enter a description if you wish
3. Below this you can enter your first question into the question title box. You can select the type of answer required from the dropdown box such as text, checkboxes, or even date and time.
4. To add the next question to your form, click the plus button on the right side of the window.
5. To get people to fill in the form, you need to Send the link that can be found at the right corner of the page.
6. You can send the form via e-mail, link, or embed HTML. The easiest one would be via e-mail. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient, click Send to continue.
7. To see responses to the form, navigate back to the design page and click Responses. Click summary to get an overview of the answers.